- The Release Notes lists the new features and bug fixes for this
- The Login Wizard directs you through the process of authenticating
with the central BookmarkSync server. It is only shown the first time
the BookmarkSync software is run on a computer, or when you change
- If you use an authenticating proxy to connect to the
Internet, the BookmarkSync software will show this screen to connect
through the proxy.
- Use your mouse to click on the Sync2It taskbar icon to display a
popup-menu filled with your bookmarks and subscriptions.
- Right-click on the Sync2It taskbar icon to bring up a popup menu.
This menu allows you to control BookmarkSync behavior.
- The Status Window shows details about the Sync2It BookmarkSync
software. Normally this screen is only used when there are
- The Settings Window allows you to you to change certain Sync2It
settings. Use this to switch accounts, or to modify the way Sync2It
connects to the Internet
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Answers to the most common questions.
Thank you for using BookmarkSync!